- Northampton, MA
- Job Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- Experience Level:
- Assistant to Junior
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Digital Development Management (DDM) is the world’s leading video game agency. Founded with a mission to improve the business of video games, we provide the right solutions for development, publishing, distribution and funding by bringing together the right partners to tackle video game business opportunities through our core segments:
- Representation – DDM represents talented companies around the globe that design, build, support and market video games.
- Publishing Services – DDM delivers a customized, comprehensive and cohesive set of publishing services to support opportunities of all sizes and enables studios to maintain focus in their areas of expertise.
- Industry Guidance – DDM provides consulting services to build and execute a tailored strategy in partnership with our clients who may be entering the games space, expanding on an existing initiative, securing licenses or undertaking a new endeavor.
- Investment Services – DDM consults for companies looking to secure investment as well as those looking to source investment targets based in the video game industry.
DDM is looking for a highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented Finance Assistant to help support day-to-day financial operations, develop and manage internal tracking systems, and assist with ongoing client contracts and business accounts. The Finance Assistant will report directly to the Finance and Human Resources Manager.
This is a full-time (40 hours) position with generous benefits. When deemed safe to do so given the current coronavirus situation, daily work is to be handled from the headquarters oﬃce in Northampton, MA, with an understanding that daily commuting to this oﬃce is a requirement. Unfortunately, no relocation assistance is available for this position.
- Assist with invoicing clients, tracking payments, managing bills, reviewing expense reports and reconciling an array of checking and credit card accounts
- Monitor game development contracts and contractual terms for internal tracking purposes
- Facilitate correspondences with health and business insurance brokers for benefit renewals and maintain benefit resources for employees
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the Finance and Human Resources Manager with a variety of tasks as they arise
- Educational background or 2+ years’ work experience in finance is required and familiarity with the video gaming industry is a plus
- Strong proficiency with QuickBooks, Excel and Google Sheets, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Google Apps
- A proactive, professional, positive business attitude
- Effective multi-tasking skills that can cover a wide range of activities at any one time; ability to keep track of and manage the status of various projects is imperative.
- Ability to work well independently, remotely, as well as in a team environment
- Attention to detail, process-oriented, extremely well organized, and motivated to learn new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including email etiquette
- Comfort with handling confidential information and reading through legal contracts
Please only apply if you meet the requirements above and you are seeking a long-term opportunity with a dynamic company which appreciates diversity and operates in a fast, ever-changing industry. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not consider resumes without a cover letter. Please include in your cover letter your narrative about why you are interested in a career with DDM and why you are a great candidate for this position. We will then be in touch if we’d like to set up a call to talk further. Thank you for your interest in this position!
Please use the "apply" button below to submit cover letter and resume for consideration.Apply »