• Talent Representation for DEVELOPMENT STUDIOS
• WORLDWIDE GAME DISTRIBUTION Management
• Securing Publishing Deals for GAMES ON ANY PLATFORM
• Game Industry Guidance for BRAND AND CONTENT HOLDERS
• Solution Sourcing for GAME PUBLISHERS
• CROWDFUNDING Planning and Execution
• GAME STUDIO Business Strategy
While launch lineups for new consoles usually only have one or two big games, there are usually a fair number of supporting titles -- and a lot of things in the pipeline.
"This is the first new system launch that I've seen from the major console makers that has so little initial support behind it," says Joe Minton ... "So many people are waiting on the sidelines. Normally at this time, [for] every other system launch, every publisher would have a whole slate of products under full development now, but that's not the case. Most are waiting for their next full fiscal budget before making their decisions."